Sunday, February 28, 2010

Total loss 6.5kg! I fit into my cue pants!!!

1.4kg loss!! So today I wore my very expensive cue business pants out. No one else in the world except me knew what it meant to wear those pants. I bought them when I was busting out of them because I thought I needed them (the biggest size the store went to was 14 and it was a generous 14)... then I never wore them and couldn't fit into them.

Today... today! I fit into my pants. They slid on and while the waist was snug, it wasn't uncomfortable and I could sit down with no issues. Around the leg fit great. I am pleased!! Last week I was very good food wise and fit in some exercise too. I drank lots of water and I didn't go over my points. I am just so happy with myself. I really think I am starting to look better.

A happy/sad point was when I put on another expensive piece of clothing - size 16 fully lined Jacqui E skirt and it sort of floated around my waist. It was lovely to feel that but also sad that an expensive skirt is getting too big! And I nearly fit into my grey corporate dress that was another silly purchase. I put it on and while it fit I still need a little more room around the bust. I look amazing in it, so I'll take a photo when I can.

In 20 days on March 21 I will be riding 15km as part of bike week on the "Taste of the Tunnel" circuit with my boyfriend Sky. There's a new tunnel under the city and I can't wait to ride it. In fact, I can't wait to ride 15km! We get sent a number bib (it's not a race but still cool) and I even ordered a "size 14" shirt to wear when we ride! One day it will be too big for me! Imagine that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment