Sunday, February 7, 2010

1.1kg lost! Total loss of 4.7kg in 5 weeks!

So Sarah and I have been on WW now for 5 weeks. I am utterly over the moon that I am 4.7kg lighter than I was on January 4th. I am 300grams shy of my first present which is a pair of earrings for myself.

Big news for last week is we joined a gym. We are now 12 month members at Fernwood and I couldn't be happier. I am loving the classes and we have vowed to go at least 3 times a week. We're trying out the bodyjam class tomorrow at 6am which is a bit like dance aerobics. I can't really feel any major difference in my clothes, but I did get a compliment from my man, which always makes me feel good.

I tried on the expensive business pants again, and while the "legs" feel good, the waist is still a bit tight. I'm working on it.

1 comment:

  1. You are clearly awesome! Very excited about Body Jam tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete