Sunday, February 14, 2010

I made it to 5kg! 300 grams lost this week


So here is my 5kg present. I just made it. I am right on 5kg lost! Wow! It seems small but I know it is large. I need to do that 4 more times and I will be at goal. My first present was supposed to be earrings but I couldn't find anything that I liked. So I bought this broach/hair piece at a market on Valentines Day (we were out for breakfast) and I thought it was quite gorgeous and something very nice to wear.

I am not surprised at only 300grams. I think this is the closest to "gaining" I have come, and I probably didn't gain because I went to the gym 4 times last week. Sarah and I went to Cannberra on Saturday and we dined out with a friend who chose a very nice Italian place - but there was NOTHING points friendly on the menu. So we just bit the bullet and had pizza, and even though I only had around 4 small slices, they were very oily and very cheesy.

I am looking forward to a much better week this week! Plus, it's 7 weeks until Easter Sunday.... I'm onto my 5kg challenge. Wow. 5kg more... I will be at 78.8 then.. can you imagine? In the 70s!

No comments:

Post a Comment