Sunday, March 14, 2010

Total loss of 7.2kg!!!



So between my last post and this post I got some simple maths wrong. Last time I was at 6.9kg lost (not 6.5 silly me) - so this week with a loss of 400grams I am now 7.2kg lost! I am really happy with myself, and I believe I have had a good week with some good exercise sessions. I had a few days where I ate a bit too much, and one day where I ate a meal made for me which I just had to eat out of politeness (it was a cream-based pasta meal). Overall 400 grams is excellent!

I am so pleased with myself. Above are two pictures of me with my new Maiocchi dresses that I got on sale (they are Summer dresses!). Very very exciting! I am also really sick today with a rather nasty cold that kept me up all night and the pressure in my head is a killer. It means I can't exercise at the moment but I am hoping I will be well enough tomorrow to do some weights. I am also nearly 1/3 of the way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment