Monday, March 8, 2010

No loss but plenty of room in my jeans


When I bought these size 16 jeans they were tight. I mean, really tight. The lady in the shop said good jeans were tight jeans and they would give a little when I wore them and tighten up after a wash. They did just that. Except now they have plenty of give in them. So much that I will require a new pair of jeans soon. A size 14 perhaps! At first they too will be tight, and then they will give!
I did not lose any weight this week - my weight stayed the same. I am not worried. I had a week that involved an all-nighter, about 6 dinners in restaurants (friends came in from overseas) and I ate an entire packet of jelly lollies in one hit. It was disgusting (both in behaviour and afterwards).

So this week has started with good vibes, and a plan for the gym tomorrow with Sarah.


No comments:

Post a Comment